General Education Reference Guide
The following is a checklist for understanding the components of the General Education curriculum. The information and links are taken from the Office of General Education Website and the Bulletin.
- General Education Learning Objectives
- Associate Degree Requirements and Baccalaureate Degree Requirements
- Foundations and Knowledge Domain Areas – Descriptions and Learning Criteria
- Understanding the General Education Categories and Courses
Integrative Studies and Courses
- Integrative Studies Requirement including Inter-Domain and Linked Courses
- Integrative Course FAQ’s
- Integrative Studies Courses
- Other University Requirements including First Year Engagement, Culture Diversity and Writing Across the Curriculum requirements
- General Education Advising and Audit Zoom Overviews
- You may also find the General Education Requirements Sheet helpful in understanding the curriculum.
- For detailed information on General Education, refer to the University Bulletin.