Penn State has announced that all classes will be held online beginning on March 16 and continuing through Friday, April 3. Visit https://news.psu.edu/ to read a message from Penn State President Eric J. Barron, and to learn more.
NACADA Web Event: Successful Advising Strategies for Supporting Student Academic Recovery
In this webinar, led by current PDR Advising Community Chair Shantalea Johns and Past Chair Matt Bumbalough, representatives of four of the “Voices” teams will share strategies that are helping their students succeed. Exemplary practice ideas will be drawn from:
- Probation Agreements and Advisor Meetings at Indiana University
- Student Success Program at Wayne State University School of Social Work
- A Three Part Approach to Academic Recovery at The College of Charleston
- Methods of Assistance at Florida Gulf Coast University
- Holistic Support for Underrepresented Students Experiencing Academic Probation at the University of California Berkeley
Plan now to join us for this informative conversation!